ANTI-AGING FUNCTIONAL AND INTEGRATIVE PERSONALISED MEDICINE
by Dr LATA BOYCE
DR LATA BOYCE MMBS , FRACGP , FAARFM,ABAARM
Dr Lata Boyce has 22 years of experience as General Practitioner in Australia and is a fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
She acquired her fellowship in Anti-aging, functional and regenerative medicine in 2012 and American board certified in Anti-aging medicine in 2013 only one of two doctors in WA, and an active member of the Australasian Academy of Anti-aging Medicine and the Australian menopause society.
She has done her training in cosmetic medicine through the Australian society of Cosmetic medicine and has been performing nonsurgical cosmetic facial rejuvenation for the last 5 years in General Practice.
She regularly attends conferences and ongoing education to keep abreast of latest in medicine. She offers conventional and evidence based complimentary holistic medicine to optimize your health.
She is passionate about offering personalized medicine to optimize your whole health for internal and external rejuvenation and healthy aging.
Her main interest include and not exclusive to.
- Womens Health
- Menopause , peri-menopause ,Severe Premenstrual syndrome, Polyscystic ovarian syndrome
- Male menopause
- Thyroid imbalance
- Adrenal fatigue and chronic fatigue
- Weight management by optimizing your hormones, gut health, neurotransmitter and genetic predispositions and providing a tailored weight loss program
- Female and male sexual dysfunction
- Mental health with neurotransmitter testing
- Personalized lifestyle management through genetic profiling through Fitgenes
- Cosmetic nonsurgical Facial rejuvenation
- Wrinkle relaxants - botox
- Dermarolling/PRP combination for acne scars , stretch marks
- Platelet rich plasma for wrinkle reduction and skin rejuvenation
- Customized facial creams
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Featured Antiaging Doctor.